The Distinguished Achievement Program (DAP) is the most rigorous graduation plan for Texas high school students. In Coppell ISD, we recommend DAP as the best way for a student to prepared for college.
To graduate under the DAP, students complete the recommended curriculum and also meet the following requirements:
- Complete Levels I, II, and III of a foreign language.
- Complete at least four advanced measures.
- Each AP exam scored at 3 or higher.
- Each college course completed with a grade of B or higher (including tech prep courses).
- Completion of an independent research project under the supervision of a mentor.
- Qualification as a commended scholar or higher on the PSAT National Merit Qualifying Exam.